Total Pageviews

page

Monday, July 4, 2011

newest machine

  Steve and I purchased this 10 needle embroidery machine last week.  He plans on using it for a business. We have learned how to thread it, send designs to it from the computer or usb port, hoop it, communicate to it where the colors are so you don't have to rethread it each time you sew and even stitched something out on it for practice.  I think it is one of those things that once you get use to it you consider it easy to work with, but we haven't got to that point yet.   Anyway, for the last two days it kept starting to stitch and stopped saying check the upper thread or bobbin.  I finally rethreaded it from scratch starting with the bobbin and figured out the problem was the bobbin tension.  Once I fixed that it did fine.  The stitch is beautiful  I will be posting the link to my husbands  business as soon as he gets it going.   

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I'd love to have one, but would have to begin a business and just don't have the time right now. I do have professional digitizing software and have taught digitizing for many years to home software users--can digitize in five different programs, but definitely have favorites for different things. Good luck on your endeavor!

    ReplyDelete