Total Pageviews

page

Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer Challenges 2011




I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged on here.  Over the last month I finished some challenges though, including an applique embroidery of the little girl dressed in a kimono.  I'm not sure why I have been afraid to do an applique embroidery.  Like what is the worse thing that could happen if i messed it up.  Anyway, it ended up turning out fine.   I also made some place mats for 4th of july of the little bear with a sparkler dressed in red, white and blue.   I also made this bag out of some scraps.  It is perfect size for carrying around small knitting or crocheting projects.   The last thing I made was the patriotic apron for the holiday.   I made these in the last month since I started this blog.   I'm not sure what i'm going to do with the little girl in the kimono.  Either I'll turn it into a bag or a quilt square.

No comments:

Post a Comment