Saturday, May 28, 2011
How I use the embroidery on my machine
This is a sample of an embroidery I put on napkins I made for thanksgiving 2010. I love putting embroideries on napkins and place mats.
I was trying to find a sample of one of the greeting cards I made but can't find one. If I find one I'll post it on here.
- The Domestic Arts are Alive and Well
- How to serge a simple bag, bankbook and even quilt...
- How to sew or serge a simple but great pillowcase....
- How to knit a pair of socks
- My Knitting projects 2011
- How I use the embroidery on my machine
- My first attempts at making garmets
- My first Heirloom sewing
- My first quilt
- Why I'm blogging?
- ▼ May (10)