Saturday, May 28, 2011
My first quilt
I also took a class from the same teacher on how to make bags. See below. The big bag class was lots of fun.
One more class I took from Ester, another quilt class, actually all three classes were quilt classes was this table runner. It was interesting how easy some of the blocks are to put together. They look so hard to do but once you learn the technique it is really easy.
- The Domestic Arts are Alive and Well
- How to serge a simple bag, bankbook and even quilt...
- How to sew or serge a simple but great pillowcase....
- How to knit a pair of socks
- My Knitting projects 2011
- How I use the embroidery on my machine
- My first attempts at making garmets
- My first Heirloom sewing
- My first quilt
- Why I'm blogging?
- ▼ May (10)