Monday, May 30, 2011
How to knit a pair of socks
It is memorial day and I'm starting a new pair of socks. I was trying to learn a new technique of making two socks at one time on two circular needles but it was way to confusing so I'm back to the old way again. I posted the above link in case anyone who has never knitted socks wants to give it a try. The starting of a sock is one of the the hardest part. The next hardest part is making the heel. Everything else is pretty simple once you know how to knit.
- The Domestic Arts are Alive and Well
- How to serge a simple bag, bankbook and even quilt...
- How to sew or serge a simple but great pillowcase....
- How to knit a pair of socks
- My Knitting projects 2011
- How I use the embroidery on my machine
- My first attempts at making garmets
- My first Heirloom sewing
- My first quilt
- Why I'm blogging?
- ▼ May (10)